Maintenance and repairs
By well-trained employees
Our service technicians are highly-skilled and trained annually by the manufacturers of our equipment to repair and maintain your laboratory automation systems. Although we conduct some repairs in-house, we can also travel to your own location if necessary.
- You’ll have permanent access to our service technicians, who can help you solve malfunctioning equipment
- You’ll have the ability to receive temporary replacement equipment in the event of a serious complication
- You’ll receive reduced rates in the event of a major disruption on site
- You’ll receive free telephone support in case you need to fix minor problems that randomly occur in the lab
What can you expect from us?
- Three possible maintenance contracts to choose from: preventative, preventative+ and full service
- Preventive maintenance visits and safety inspections that properly ensure your equipment is functioning.
- Professional and highly trained technicians who will answer any and all of your technical service questions